Saturday, October 13, 2012

My 8th.

I will apologize up front for the last post and this one being a little bit more on the heavy side, but also want to be open to share some of the things that I am processing and learning.  First and foremost, it is an absolute miracle and gift from the Lord that I am growing another Tipping baby in my tummy.  I am so thankful, and don't deserve it.  Since finding out we were pregnant, I have thought about the reality off and on that this is our 8th baby...6 with Jesus, precious Zoe here with us, and one on the way.  If I think about this too long I quickly get overwhelmed, but a great place to see God's goodness as well.  I still struggle with how to share the story of our babies.  Something to think about, if you read this and you know those who have lost babies or children, ask them about their experience/memories.  Take time to learn about God used a terrible thing for good.  As we press forward in this pregnancy I pray we would not take any time for granted with Zoe or baby Tipping in the belly, and we would also remember our 6 (Jacob, Evan, Joy, David, Jonathan, Hope) that are with Jesus.  Thank you Lord for teaching me so much through this adventure of life-I hope in some way I can share who you are and how you love us through my heart.


1 comment:

  1. you're transparency is encourgaing, Courtney. I love seeing that even through the really dark, sad, challenging times, you can still come out praising Him. I just listened to the Psalms series last week and wept as Allen told your story in part. I cannot express how great it is to watch you two continue to love and serve Him well. Praying for baby 8, and for you and Allen to process through this and what it means, and for Zoe as her life beging to change as this baby grows and enters the world. and rejoicing that your 6 are with Jesus, what a beautiful miracle.

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete