Thursday, February 16, 2012

new thing...

So I am giving this a whirl, starting a fresh new blog. For about three years now I had done a blog, www.thetippingfamily.com, which was started as we received news that we were expecting sextuplets. I used the blog to really update folks through that journey of pregnancy, preterm labor, losing the babies, and grieving and the journey thereafter losing the babies. It also became a place to share my heart as we got pregnant with our little girl, Zoe. As she came into the world, I have been less than great at posting things and updating. Also, we are now in the works of adoption as well that I would love to be sharing more about. A little bit ago I decided to cancel the blog, because one the renewal few was pretty pricey to continue with, and two, I just didn't feel like I wanted to continue the blog and didn't know what to say...well, I know the Lord is using this to teach me and to share more as I write. We will see how it goes. I hope that through this new phase, The Tipping's on Mission, you will get to see the good, the bad, and the ugly as you go on mission with us as I share my heart and what adventures the Lord has us on. Big news right now...on Valentine's Day, we also got all approval for adoption stuff through Bethany, so now we are a a waiting family, waiting to match with a birth mom.

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! Congrats on adoption approval, so crazy that you have to go through all that, you guys should qualify for the fast track "EASY" button! excited to follow your fresh new blog! love you!

    ReplyDelete