Sunday, February 26, 2012

Great friend, Renie, you will be missed. My sweet, best friend Renie and her family are on their way to Atlanta. I have known for a couple of months now that this time would come for them to make the move but still didn't prepare for feelings and emotions that I am dealing with. Would like to share a few great things/memories. 1. Of recent, Renie loved to have craft time with the kids. Always fantastic ideas, not always super age appropriate. Actually so much fun because that meant us "adults" either got to play and do the crafts or eat the supplies! 2. Many, many great adventures together-some favorites...MEXICO, Ohio, Florida, Charleston, Greenville, Georgia, Fountain Inn, Hendersonville, Gatlinburg... 3. Renie, I learned so so much from you as you became a mom to Jack and now Piper, in what the heck I was suppose to do. 4. Over the years, as we have been on the wild ride of church planter's wives, I had an ear to listen, shoulder to cry on, and someone to laugh with. 5. Your discernment and wisdom as hard to find, that has always been such a blessing to me. 6. Thanks for being so loving, patient, and understanding to someone like me. Just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment