Friday, March 9, 2012

Remember, Reflect, Rejoice...

3 years ago, I stepped into a time that seemed quite like a nightmare. Over the course of a few weeks, we lost Jacob, Evan, Joy, David, Jonathan, and Hope. I carried our sextuplets for a little over 20 wks before things went in the worst direction possible. Over the next week I hope to try to do things to remember the babies, reflect on things the Lord has done through all of it, and Rejoice in all the Lord has in store. I will try to share thoughts along the way. In all honesty, I feel a little bit in a gloom not always knowing what this time looks like. It is crazy that it has been 3 years. It is crazy how much happened during that time and crazy all that has happened since then. Things I remember being so crucially helpful during our time in the hospital were people like our families, Brandon and Kristi, Denise, Dustin and Renie, and nurse Tressa. These folks lifted our arms to take our next steps, and held us up. I think of countless blog comments, emails, and messages from known friends and unknown friends on their knees praying, amazing. This is a start in my processing over the next week or so...these next couple of posts will prob be a bit raw. Thanks for taking the time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment