Friday, March 16, 2012

Rule or Restore

Rule or Restore I feel like we have the choice for either our circumstances to RULE or RESTORE us. I also think for me I too often let the weight and and hurt rule. I was thinking today as I took Zoe to Jacob, Evan, Jonathan, David, Hope, and Joy's grave how much an influence I have and can have in showing Zoe God's goodness and care for us through that time in our lives, and truly how it affects us now. It was so sweet as I planted a small flower behind the babies grave, Zoe took her hand and shovel and dusted the marker off. I also enjoyed making a quick visit to Med Park 2 to take a little flower to a special ultrasound nurse, Cindy Powell. During my time being pregnant with both Zoe and the 6 we spent a lot of time with Cindy, and she was the most loving, knowledgeable friend. When we lost the babies, she was one of those people that stood beside us and helped hold our arms up. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18. "So we do not lose heart.Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things seen but the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, bu the things that are unseen are eternal."

No comments:

Post a Comment