Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bitter Sweet.

I have definitely had a hard time with words this week and just verbalizing the reality of where my heart is. Something bitter sweet happened today, after 3 years of getting a bill every month to pay on our hospital bill from the close to 3 week stay when losing the babies...I paid the last amount today. What a relief, yet part closure as well. It is a good thing. Zoe and I have done a lot of things outside this week because the weather has been so great, and it has been so tender and sweet to see her little smile and giggles and eyes looking at me as I share little bits and pieces about her brothers and sisters in heaven. I hope to continue to show her who Jesus is through the babies. I am thankful for this week to reflect and remember a very dark time but God glorifying time. I pray God will give more and more opportunities to love on women who have lost babies. I pray God will continue to give strength for tomorrow. Thankful for a God that cares deeply for me, and loves me when I don't deserve it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... what a week to have that last bill paid. For me, it's the weather that is so reminiscent of how it was two years ago... that triggers the memories and emotions. Keep loving and remembering those sweet babies as you love on their sister!

    ReplyDelete