Sunday, March 11, 2012

Survival Mode.

There are parts of me that definitely feel like I am in survival mode right now. It is a place I don't want to stay.I constantly need God's strength to carry through. I have to also be really honest to say there is so much of me that doesn't want to allow myself to feel the heaviness and reality of losing my first six children. It is definitely more defined during this week, and even though the sting is less at other times the babies are not forgotten. Parts of me feel like I am in survival mode because of dealing with and going through the motions of these days. I will not lose the truth. GOd is good,I love Him, I trust Him, and I continue to see the good things He has done, is doing, and will do. For those of you who have lost a child, what parts of things helps you the most to talk about. Do people still ask you a few years down the road about your child, your experience? Here are just a few thoughts, more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment