Thursday, March 29, 2012

Delay

I wanted to continue to post things over the last weeks as things came to mind during the 3 year mark of losing the babies. I felt like there were many things I couldnt type into words, that ended up being good processing and praying for me. I am too hard on myself I realize, and should never make up any excuse or DELAY in sharing my heart about missing the babies, how is affects my parenting to Zoe, and even how I respond to others. So here it goes, my hardest ache right now is that they are forgotten, and my fear is I will forget details and things about them. I will continue to work through this and figure out ways that that isnt the case. I have feared the same with my dad as well, I hate it. I promise I don't say these things for sympathy whatsoever, but want to be honest with myself and others and continue to grow closer to the Lord through it and not rely on my strength. I am very thankful God knows these things and is walking with me, ahead of me, and for me.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that we could spend some time together remembering your precious little ones last week. Thank you again for sharing the gift of it all with me. I am praying for you right now. xoxo Kitty

    ReplyDelete